A Message from Silicon Valley Orthopaedics Regarding the Coronavirus
Dear Valued Patients and Neighbors,
First and foremost, Silicon Valley Orthopaedic would like to extend our appreciation to each of our patients for your support during this unprecedented time. We value your trust, your loyalty and for allowing us to be your orthopaedic care provider.
It is an honor to serve our patients and the whole community.
Our practice will be gradually resume in-person patient visits in May under specific, strict, safety measures.
We will continue to offer telemedicine visits, by request, for any patients who do not wish to come into the office.
We understand the increasing concern and uncertainty surrounding the developments of the COVID-19 virus across the state of California. Please know that we are taking this situation seriously by initiating all the necessary precautions to protect our patients, our team, and our community. Your health is our top priority and we want to make sure you continue to feel safe when visiting our offices.
These safety measures will be strictly enforced to prevent exposure and to actively reduce any risks to our patients and staff. We are confident that with these efforts, we have a firm grip on the situation and will be able to continue to see our patients safely.
- Please do not have family members accompany you unless they are absolutely required for mobility and safety. Minors will be allowed to be accompanied by one adult parent/guardian only.
- We will only be allowing 4 patients at any given time inside of the waiting room due to space.
- Patients will be roomed in exam rooms right away.
- Every patient will be screened prior to being allowed in the office and will be turned away if they are to fail the screening.
- Body temperatures will be checked via infrared upon check in. Any patients with fever will be scheduled for telehealth visit.
- Every patient and every employee of Silicon Valley Orthopaedic are required to wear a face mask at all times, no exceptions. Patients who arrive without face protection will be turned away.
- Our team will be screened every morning to ensure that they are not displaying any symptoms of the virus.
As recommended by the CDC, we are asking our patients to refrain from coming into the office if you are experiencing or meet any of the below criteria:
- Extreme Fatigue
- Shortness of Breath
- Have traveled outside of the state within the last 8 weeks.
Our team has been advised to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms and we have increased our disinfectant practices along with educating our team on the CDC recommended guidelines for sanitary protocols which are being strictly followed in our clinics.
Our team is thoroughly trained on the risks and symptoms of this virus and we are taking every precaution to prevent transmission.
Our practice is working diligently to continue to collect as much information from the state as well as government agencies on the COVID-19 developments as they become available and we will continue to adjust our operations to follow all recommendations being made.
We have faith in our team to keep our patients safe and we will continue to serve our patients to the best of our abilities during this time. We appreciate your support, patience and understanding as we do all that we can to keep our community safe.
Together, we will overcome this health crisis as we remain mindful, responsible and united.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to call our offices at 650-379-4616.
Thank you for your trust in us!
The Silicon Valley Orthopaedic Team